What Services does this Program Offer?
- Professional counseling
- Provides infant/child assistance such as diapers, baby clothing, baby food and baby articles*
- Parent mentoring
- Assistance with education, community connection and career planning
- Infant Massage classes
- Other related services necessary for the well-being of the individual and their family
Who is Eligible?
- Must be a U.S. citizen or qualified resident
- Must be one of the following:
- Parenting a child under the age of one
- Families with at least one child under the age of two
- There are no income or insurance requirements to receive services
- All services are FREE OF CHARGE
For more information, or to schedule a session with one of our Outreach Counselors, contact Seton Home at 210-533-3504 ext. 216 or email@example.com.