The majority of the teens who arrive at Seton Home are two or more years behind in school, and two-thirds are regular truants and do not see graduating in their future. Through Seton Home’s comprehensive education program, our teens are not only graduating High School, but are continuing onto college or vocational school!
Our comprehensive education program includes:
- Counseling to help start the healing process
- School enrollment within 3-business days of arriving at Seton Home
- Year-round after school tutoring
- On-campus summer school classes
- Transportation to and from school
- School uniforms
- School supplies
- On-site licensed Child Development Center
- Education Managers to attend parent/teacher conferences and encourage our teens to reach their educational goals!
- Parenting classes
- Life skills trainings
- Financial literacy classes in partnership with Woodforest National Bank
- Job skills trainings and on-campus internships